because my title needs to mean something.
- Too many green coins!
- <i> or <em> tags!? How to decide?
- Why is the menstrual cycle so complicated!?
- QQ https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/issues/17992
- No, 94Seconds, I refuse to recognize that raisins are a kind of fruit.
- The award for the most error-prone arithmetical calculations I’ve done in years goes to stoichiometry.
- What do you mean, normal!? There’s nothing normal about an extension field where every irreducible is a product of distinct linear factors.
Are you weird like me and want to do chemistry homework with Python as your calculator?